- If needed, identify Emergency housing options for clients within 24 hours of intake.
- Assign enrolled participants a Housing Coordinator to identify permanent housing goals and come up with a list of safe and affordable permanent housing options that will meet these goals
- Provide housing counseling which includes educating participants on renter’s rights
- Identification of housing
- ADA assessment of prospective housing
- Referral to outside resources as needed
VCS provides assistance to participants in identifying the best housing options to meet their needs. Housing Services include: